Curl Butta is a natural blend of organic butters and 100% pure oils. Curl Butta acts as a moisturizing sealant to protect your hair from dryness and breakage - giving your hair exceptional moisture and shine.
Contains- 100% Pure and Raw Shea and Mango Butter, Organic Unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil. 100% pure Castor, Jojoba, & Pure Sweet Almond Oils, 100% Pure & Natural Essential Oils
HOW TO USE CURL BUTTA
Curl Butta is considered a moisturizing sealant. Apply to wet or damp hair, after you apply your leave-in conditioner to lock in the moisture. Make sure to focus on your ends. Style as desired. A little goes a long way.
Curl Butta is perfect for protective styles such as a braid out, twist out, and or buns.
→FUN FACT: Curl Butta also works as an SPF for your hair AND scalp. CB contains Almond Oil, Coconut oil, and Shea butter. They are Natural SPF's. ←CARE
This is a preservative-free product. Please keep your butta free from water. Scoop with dry hands or a tool. Doing so will prevent it from spoiling and or mold.STORAGE
Please store your butta in a cool, dry place. Heated areas can cause your butta to melt.THE DO'S & DON'T OF CURL BUTTA
- A patch test before you use it. ESPECIALLY if you are using it on your little ones.
- Apply it to wet or damp hair AFTER you apply your leave-in.
- Apply to split ends to prevent breakage. (be sure to still get your trims every 6-10 weeks)
- Use as often as you need.
- Do a swatch mix on your hand to test your butter and gels before you apply them to your hair to make sure they mix well.
- Apply too much. Butters are heavy and can weigh your hair down. Giving it a greasy look and feel. A little goes a long way.
- Use hair butter if you plan to straighten your hair. It can weigh down your hair and give you a greasy look.
- Keep your Curl Butta past a year. Most preservative free hair butter can last for up to a year. If you notice a strange smell or if it's been over a year, please discard for whichever comes first.
- Don't mix hair butta with another sealant. It can cause product build-up, as well as weigh down your hair.
- Wash with a sulfate-free or cleansing shampoo.
- Detangle under running water while rinsing out your shampoo.
- Follow up with a moisturizing conditioner. (or deep conditioner, if it is DC day)
- Detangle under running water while rinsing out your conditioner.
- Apply your leave-in conditioner.
- Seal with your Curl Butta.
- Style as desired. Preferable in twist, braids or buns.
- Protect your style at night with a satin pillowcase and/or bonnet.
Deep Conditioner Day
Follow steps 1-2 from above,
2a: Place a plastic cap on your head with the deep conditioner still in on your hair.
2b. Sit under a heated drying cap, dryer, or wrap a hot/warm towel around your cap.
2c. Rinse with lukewarm or cold water and detangle.
2d. Follow steps 5-8.
Disclaimer: If you style your hair at night, there is a bigger chance of your pillowcase catching some oil residue from the Curl Butta. Curl Flip is not responsible for messing up your pillows. Remember, a little goes a long way.
I hope this helps you all with any questions you have about Curl Butta. If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact me!